About me

Hi everyone,

About me

My name is Maria, I am 17 years old. It's my second semester at Montmorency College, and I am in the  Springboard to a DCS. I entered this program to do Mathematics and Physics to enter the Health Science program. I love Science and I think I'm in the right place. I want to study something related to Sciences or Health department, but I am not yet very sure what it will be. This program is very large, and not very easy. I have been living in Canada Quebec for 5 years. I spend my time studying, and when I have a free time I like to hang out with my friends, watching Netflix series or movies. I love to learn new things every day by studying, reading a book or by reading blogs on google, and watching YouTube. I like riding the bicycle during the summer, also I love travelling, and learning about different cultures.  

About this blog

In my blog, I will share with you about my field of study, and what I want to do later. My blog will also be about my passions, and my hobbies.

Feel free to leave a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free grammar checker